By using the service you are bound by these General Terms & Conditions together with any other terms conditions that may be applicable for a
specific type of service or product we make available, trade rules,
any terms and conditions and/or rules applicable to the bonus promotions, token programs, special offer or any other promotions that may be made available on the website.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings.
By using the service the Customer confirms that he/she has reached the age of 18 or such legal age as he/she must have reached under the laws governing digital asset trading that are applicable to him/her. Irrespective of national regulations concerning the legal age, however, Zardicon does not accept any Users under the age of 18 and applications from any form of incorporated or unincorporated legal entity. Zardicon reserves the right to verify any Customer's statement of age and status, and to exclude Customers from its services, if there are any doubts regarding the attainment of the minimum age required or applicant’s identity.
Any Customer using our services, who is identified as underage or who has registered an account with the false information about their identity or status, shall have all his/her assets forfeited and his/her (trading) account (hereinafter referred to as the "Account") shall be blocked immediately. Non-Commercial, non-professional purposes: the Customer´s interest in using the service is of a personal nature, and is to be used purely for personal entertainment. Any commercial and professional interest is discarded.
The Personal Data we receive helps us provide, personalize, and continually improve the Services. We use the information to enable you to use the Services, process payments, communicate with you about your Account activity, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and maintain your Account with us, display content, and recommend our products and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our Services, prevent, detect or report fraud or abuses of our Services and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical, or other functions on our behalf.
Information you give us: we collect the following information when you open an Account with us: full name, email address, phone number, currency. You may give us additional information that qualifies as Personal Data as part of your use of the Account and/or any of the Services.
Automatic Information: We automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser or device accesses our Services. Refer to your Web browser cookies setting options for more information how to manage your cookies settings. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with the entire site features and Services functionalities should you block or reject the cookies.
You will also be required to provide login details of your choice, namely a username, password which will be kept by us. We additionally require you to provide us with a payment method and payment details (such as bank transfer, credit card or another acceptable means of payment) in order that you can credit your Account and make the withdrawals.
You can access a broad range of information about your Account and your interactions with us, including your Personal Data. You may access that information about you by logging into your Account. You also have the right to access your personal data at any time in order to make alterations to any personal information that may have changed or become obsolete. Should you believe that any personal information we hold for you is incorrect, please contact our customer services here.
II. USE OF PERSONAL DATA We process your Personal Data to operate, provide and improve the Services. These purposes include:
• Use of Zardicon Trade products and your Account: We use your Personal Data to process your Trades, payments to and from Account and communicate with you about trading activity, products, services, and promotional offers.
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Service: We use your Personal Data to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Services.
• Recommendations: We may use your Personal Data to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you and to identify your preferences.
• Comply with legal and contractual requirements: In certain cases, we are required by law to collect and process your Personal Data.
• Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
• Advertising: We may use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
• Fraud Prevention: We process information to prevent or detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Zardicon Trade, and others.
• Protection of Zardicon Trade and Others: We disclose Account and other Personal Data when we believe disclosure is appropriate or required to comply with the law; enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions and other agreements we have with you; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This also includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection reduction as well as sharing information with our attorneys, auditors, and other representatives.
Zardicon Trade shall in no manner whatsoever be held responsible for the manner in which third parties process and/or store the personal data of our customers. Zardicon Trade shall only be responsible for its obligations to you in relation to your Personal Data as the data controller under the applicable laws and it does not warrant the standard of the privacy policies of any of the third parties.
IV. SECURITY We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. • We work to protect the security of your information you provide to our web sites by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt that information during transmission.
• We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• It is important for you to take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account and your password. You should keep your password and any security Pin confidential. The security of your Account relies on your protection of your password and security questions. DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD OR SECURITY PIN. If you do share your password with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately and also contact us right away.
VI. PROTECTION OF MINORS The online digital asset trading services that we offer are strictly prohibited for persons less than 18 years of age or under the age of legal consent for using online digital trading services under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the person is located.
Consequently, minors may not register and play on our Site. We collect proof of identification from our customers as part of our age verification process. Any minor who is found to be trading on Zardicon Trade shall have his/her Account immediately blocked. Zardicon Trade reserves the right to conduct a security review to validate your identity and age. Registration of the Account authorizes us to conduct such security reviews supplied by you against third party databases.
VII. GENERAL Zardicon Trade shall take no responsibility whatsoever for events beyond its control inclusive of, but not limited to, acts of god or natural disasters and including power cuts and strikes.